We are open to enter into a discernment process with women between the ages of 25 and 45 who have good physical and mental health and who have been practicing their Catholic faith for at least two years. If you have been married, an annulment is necessary as well as being free of any financial or family obligations.
From our experience, you will need to be a person who is:
For further information about joining our community please contact us.
- open to learn and to struggle with others in response to God’s call
- flexible and adaptable
- able to live in community and willing to share your talents and energy in building sisterhood
- at ease with silence and solitude yet comfortable with the interactions of community life
- ready to study and learn
- capable of accepting instruction yet can take initiative in an atmosphere of mutual service
- willing to embrace the needs of others in prayer and who believes that this ministry makes a difference
- mature with a healthy sense of self
desiring a deeper relationship with God …”Love God totally, who gave Himself totally for your love” (words of St. Clare)